Hold off on the money talk.
避免涉及薪資的問題.
Will I have to work long hours?
這份工作的工作時間會很長么?
This says, "I'm lazy."
你的潛臺詞是說:"我是一個很懶的人."
How soon can I take a vacation?
我多久可以休一次假?
Wait until you're offered the job before you start asking these types of questions.
在你被公司錄用之前,不要涉及這類問題.
How quickly could I be considered for a promotion?
我多久能升職?
Focus on the job at hand.
應先關注目前的工作.
When will I be eligible for a raise?
什么時候能加薪?
This may tell the interviewer that money is the only thing you care about.
這相當于告訴面試官,錢是你唯一在意的東西.
Will I have my own office?
我有自己的辦公室么?
Does it really matter?
這個問題很重要么?
What happens if I don't get along with my boss or coworkers?
要是我和我的上司或者同事相處不來怎么辦?
The interviewer may wonder if you've had problems with colleagues in the past — and they may even assume you're difficult to work with.