他通過做實驗來證明兩個人通過分享私人的想法和記憶可以相愛.為了證明這個觀點,他說服52對陌生男女和19對陌生女性參與實驗.兩名參與者由不同的門進入同一間實驗室,然后面對面坐著,回答這些越來越私人和深入的問題.
Six months after the experiment? Two of them got married (and they invited the whole lab to the ceremony).
6個月后?兩名實驗者結婚了(他們邀請了整個實驗室的人來參加婚禮).
Aron's questions, which first appeared in 1997, are experiencing a bounce in popularity following an article in the New York Times by university professor Mandy Len Catron. She tried the experiement with an acquaintance.
艾倫的問題最早出現于1997年.大學教授曼迪·萊·凱特倫(Mandy Len Catron)和一名陌生人嘗試了這個實驗,并在《紐約時報》刊文討論,隨后這個系列問題走紅.
The result? (Spoiler alert klaxon). They fell in love, of course.
實驗結果?(劇透警告)他們相愛了,當然的.
The last, terrifying, element of Aron's experiment requires the two participants to stare into each other's eyes for four minutes.
艾倫的試驗最后一件嚇人的事是,兩名實驗者要互相凝視對方的眼睛四分鐘.
Catron describes it thus: "I've skied steep slopes and hung from a rock face by a short length of rope, but staring into someone's eyes for four silent minutes was one of the more thrilling and terrifying experiences of my life".
凱特倫對此是這樣描述的:"我爬過陡坡,掛過崖壁,但是,無聲地盯著一個人的眼睛看四分鐘是我這輩子最驚悚最嚇人的經歷之一."
Fancy giving it a try? We're reprinted the original questions below.
想試試嗎?我們將原始問題刊在了下面.
So grab your potential love interest - or any willing particpant (that's half the battle, says Catron, just trying the experiment signals that you're open to falling in love) and get questioning.
所以,找來你的意中人——或者隨便哪個愿意的人(這就是成功的一半了,凱特倫說,僅僅參與這個實驗就意味著你愿意墜入愛河)來回答問題吧.
You never know what might happen.
你永遠不知道未來會發生什么.
The 36 questions which can make you 'fall in love with anyone':
36個能讓你"墜入愛河"的問題在這兒:
Set One
第一部分
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
1. 給你一個任意的機會,你會選擇和誰共進晚餐?
7 safety tips for solo travelers
2014-12-19Tips for autumn trips to Hailuogou
2014-10-16Retirement: 7 tips to increase savings, investments
2014-07-17Copyright ©1999-2018
Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.