361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.
zhēnbàoqiàn rànɡnǐ jiǔděnɡle
361.真抱歉,讓你久等了.
362 His extension number is 285.
tāde fēnjīhàomǎ shì èrbāwǔ
362.他的分機號碼是285.
363 He is speaking on another phone.
tāzhènɡzài jiētīnɡ biéde diànhuà
363.他正在接聽別的電話.
364 Would you please take a message for me?
qǐnɡnǐ dàiwǒ liúhuà hǎomɑ
364.請你代我留話好嗎?
365 Would you like to leave any message?
nǐyào liúshénmehuà mɑ
365.你要留什么話嗎?
366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.
wǒyào dǎyíɡe jiàohào diànhuà
366.我要打一個叫號電話.
367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.
wǒyào dǎyíɡe jiàorén diànhuà
367.我要打一個叫人電話.
368 I don't know how to do that.
wǒbùzhīdào ɡāi zěnmedǎ
368.我不知道該怎么打.
369 Will you accept the charge?
nǐyuànyì fù diànhuàfèiyònɡ mɑ
369.你愿意付電話費用嗎?
370 Where is the telephone office?
diànhuàjú zàishénme dìfānɡ
370.電話局在什么地方?
(Source: www.zhyww.cn)
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.