321.When can we collect the goods?
wǒmén shénme shíhòu kěyǐ tíhuò
321.我們什么時候可以提貨?
322.We can't advance the time of delivery.
wǒmén wúfǎ jiānɡ jiāohuòshíjiān tíqián
322.我們無法將交貨時間提前.
323.I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery.
shífēnbàoqiàn jiāohuò tuōyán le
323.十分抱歉,交貨拖延了.
324.How long does it take to make the delivery?
nǐmén xūyào duōchánɡshíjiān fāhuò
324.你們需要多長時間發貨?
325.Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
wǒménde zhīfùfānɡshì shì bùkěchèxiāode xìnyònɡzhènɡ zhīfù pínɡ zhuānɡyùndānjù jiànpiào
325.我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票.
326.Can you tell it on an installment basis?
nǐmén zhèlǐ kěyǐ fēnqīfùkuǎn mɑ
326.你們這里可以分期付款嗎?
327.Do you accept payment in installments?
nǐ tónɡyì fēnqīfùkuǎn mɑ
327.你同意分期付款嗎?
328.How would you like the payment be made?
nǐmén cǎiqǔ shénme fùkuǎn fānɡshì
328.你們采取什么付款方式?
329.We expect payment in advance on first orders.
wǒmén xīwànɡ dìyīcì dìnɡhuò yāoqiú yùfùhuòkuǎn
329.我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款.
330.What are your terms of payment?
nǐménde fùkuǎntiáojiàn shìshénme
330.你們的付款條件是什么?
(Source:www.zhyww.cn)
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.