281.How about the prices?
jiàɡé rúhé
281.價格如何?
282.When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
ɡuìfānɡ bàojiàshí qǐnɡshuōmínɡ fùkuǎntiáojiàn hé jiāohuòshíjiān
282.貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間.
283.Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
wǒménde jiàɡé shì hěnshíjì de shìɡēnjù hélǐde lìrùn tíchū de
283.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的.
284.If an order is placed, we'll pay for the cost of the sample.
rúɡuǒ jiāoyì chénɡɡōnɡ yànɡpǐnfèi yóu wǒmén fù
284.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付.
285.I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
wǒhěnɡāoxìnɡ wǒménde tánpàn huòdé yuánmǎnchénɡɡōnɡ
285.我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功.
286.When shall we come to sign the contract?
wǒmén shénme shíhòu qiāndìnɡ hétónɡ
286.我們什么時候簽訂合同?
287.Do you think it's time to sign the ontract?
wǒxiǎnɡ ɡāi qiānhétónɡle bɑ
287.我想該簽合同了吧?
288.Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
zài zhènɡshì qiānyuē zhīqián wǒményào chónɡshēn yíxià xiéyìde zhònɡdiǎn
288.在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點.
289.As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
yóuyúhétónɡ mǒuxiēwèntí shànɡwèijiějué suǒyǐzài hétónɡ qiānshǔqián rénɡxū jìxùxiéshānɡ
289.由于合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商.
290.There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
ɡuānyú hétónɡ wǒxiǎnɡ tíchū jǐdiǎn kànfǎ
290.關于合同我想提出幾點看法.
Copyright ©1999-2011 Chinanews.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.